Plastic Art: Make a flower from recycled bottles
You will need 1 plastic bottle (preferably colored), a pair of scissors, paper clips, and a piece of wire.
1. Cut the bottle in half; discard bottom half of bottle.
2. Cut the desired number of petals from the cut side of the bottle.
3. Curl each petal under and fix it with a paper clip.
4. Put the flower into hot water (almost boiling) for 10 seconds to fix the petals in a curly state.
5. Put the cap back on the bottle neck and make a stem out of a piece of wire. You can decorate wire with a green paper or plastic.