Information We Collect: Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, billing information;
- business information: name, organization, complete address;
- information concerning how you heard about Global Greengrants Fund;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions;
- requests to receive information and periodic updates.
How We Use Your Information: Global Greengrants Fund uses your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on Global Greengrants Fund happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for agreed upon donation or payment processing. We publish donor names in our annual report which is shared on our website, and in reports to funders as needed. Any donor who wishes not to be listed can contact Global Greengrants Fund by emailing us at info “at” greengrants.org, and request their name remain anonymous. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Global Greengrants Fund and to further the activities and purposes of Global Greengrants Fund.
We Never Share Your Personal Information: Global Greengrants Fund does not and will not, sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. Global Greengrants Fund will only share your information with our payments processing affiliates with the sole purpose of completing your transaction
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List: We do not wish to send you unwanted email or mail. Please contact us by emailing us at info “at” greengrants.org if you wish to limit the type of communication you receive or be removed from our mailing list. We use any comments or questions you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously any recommendation as to how we might improve communication.